Saturday, November 5, 2011

round infinity, again

I forgot what its like, to write when in sorrows. wish I wont start again but feel like this is just the beginning. here am, back to square one. After every single time would tell myself, ain just focus. on yourself this time, what do you want? Why don't you go find out what you want?

And I would always fall, for men they are my weakness though it may seem like the opposite.

I end up staring at the ceiling again, zombified and torned. with no one else to blame but myself. I can't beat karma she's a strong bitch I know that cos I tried to pick a fight with her last time and I got bloodied up so well. so I am cutting this short though I know she's just waiting for the right time for a strike. can't say I am prepared but if get slapped now at least I know more or less how long it will stay across my face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hold on ain. take your time and re-create yourself. hugs.

-wndrptt