Tuesday, December 6, 2011

wide awake drowsy

this is weirdest one yet. Took some meds for this cough a while ago fell asleep shaken by spasms every now and then. blinked and the movie still whirring. I can't fill in the plot there is too much going on.. what time is it, just a little too late. like how I misplaced what a great day today was. how memorable it should have been.

True enough only i know it, true enough there is just me going through my motions.

I am a risk taker and I follow my heart. I let my dreams take precedence then let my brain think of the logic and how it would work out in the end. I am free-spirited, unbounded, limitless.

Does it scare you? don't worry.. it's just the meds the pills the drugs. these flu and cough syrup..
Wide awake drowsy now that is a first.

No comments: