Tuesday, December 27, 2011

fire land water

my feet. it was sinking into soft substance. a calming sensation. I open my eyes and look down, it was sand covering partially my trembling toes. there is a spark in the corner, turning around was the majestic sun setting. bewildered I am alone.

An island crossing over to night, what unfortunate time I have come to realized! And I scrambled ever so slowly to search for a living thing, in search of a sign.

I dug my feet in these sand hills climbing can't tell if its the right way or a way to start with. My thoughts spiralling with my intuition to survive. questions of logic takes a lower priority. though it takes a stabbing in the head not knowing how, why I got here.

At the top of the crumbling hill, managed to take in a gasp of air. My face drenched in cold sweat. Overlooking the endless sea in front, the trees behind me, I am at loss.

I walk, trying to accept this fate, trying to rationalize. Stumbling upon your clothes lying on the far end of the hill my heart drops and I draw a breath of relief. I sat next to that pile of yours, eventually lay down.. And watch the night take over the day.. The stars swtiching on.

I know. I will wake up soon.


No comments: