Monday, July 11, 2011

in a sea of limbs

siling kosong memang sesuai untuk di buat latar belakang slide show.

i am the projector. and these memories become the film.

i rewind the happy-bad endings and replay them at its snippets. let it slide away until i lose myself into the surreal. when i was a kid i used to cycle to the playground and climb the monkey bars. upside down and blood rushing to my face. i smile to my brother looking at me from the other side, him upside down too.

we had our good we had our bad i guess childhood are meant to be precious but at the same time kind of suck in a way. like those times when you are inevitably alone, or when our framed family picture was smashed to pieces that night.

we try i think, to do what we can. because families do that. i would like to think so.

nowadays i like that chance of alone time. i get to watch bodies rushing and moving. I play this ridiculous game i play with myself. i calculate in my head, variable being my intuition, where exactly to look at at a given point of time.

to maybe catch a glimpse of your face then dissapearing in that bustling crowd.

maybe.

No comments: