Wednesday, April 13, 2011

i am in my bobble.

when i get home, please be aware that i am in my protected bubble where all sounds become white noise so your efforts and energy are truly wasted:



  • this bubble allows me to see through and capture your expressions, but due to its thickness the movements are slow like a wedding slide show. snap snap snap, mind the spit please. i'd hate to polish this again.


  • the stairs feels like a lifetime, it holds too much weight, too much history from the pictures and places you have been. too much imagination this mind of mine, running wild reeling the wheel of time.

i sit on this bed, in this bubble it wont burst. until tomorrow when it does, then the mask i put till the end of work. which pleasantly, may i repeat to your noises, the lifetime of steps and my bed that provides my promised silence. 6 hours is ample time to over think, especially in a sound-proof bubble.

No comments: